Re: As with our trolls, the...

Nashton
SubjectRe: As with our trolls, the problem wasn't the Mac Pro itself... It's the problem with the
FromNashton
Date03/02/2014 11:58 (03/02/2014 06:58)
Message-ID<lev2t8$66e$3@dont-email.me>
FollowsLloyd E Parsons

On 2014-03-01 12:03 PM, Lloyd E Parsons wrote:

Lloyd E Parsons

Nashton

Alan Baker
On 2014-02-21 15:14:00 +0000, -hh said:

Nashton wrote:

Lloyd E Parsons wrote:

sms said:

Wonderful. Nasty is on a low mileage lease which is what I said saves money if the mileage is OK.

Nashton
Wow, you guys are really intrigued by my life and finances.

Lloyd E Parsons
Since you jumped into this with very snide remarks, you should talk.

Nashton
Have you ever considered getting a life, the both of you?

Lloyd E Parsons
It would be appropriate to offer you that same choice.

As I said, get a life, Lloyd.