Re: As with our trolls, the...

Brake Dive, Acceleration Squat, Body Roll Works LLC
SubjectRe: As with our trolls, the problem wasn't the Mac Pro itself... It's the problem with the moron
FromBrake Dive, Acceleration Squat, Body Roll Works LLC
Date02/18/2014 12:15 (02/18/2014 14:15)
Message-ID<ldvetp$a52$1@dont-email.me>
FollowsLloyd E Parsons
FollowupsNashton (1h)

Lloyd E Parsons
including a TDI model. The one option I didn't see on VWs unless you want to spend way more than I think they're worth is automatic climate control. I really like that.

Gawd, I hate it with passion. get an audi (there is no climate controle remove option) and you will hate it too (in winter anyway, in summer it works fine, in winter there is no fucking in-between "outside cold" and "18C" so I'm wearing fucking parka and don't want no fucking 18C inside the cabin. It's way too hot for me. )

Besides with Audi A4 onwards you get a decent awd for not that much over a baseline fwd whereas on VW it's an (expensive) option.

Oh, to fend off the OT content: Apple, stop fucking guess what users want. The dumber the software the better. I don't expect /bin/ls to make coffee in the morning.