Re: As with our trolls, the...

Silver Slimer
SubjectRe: As with our trolls, the problem wasn't the Mac Pro itself... It's the problem with the mor
FromSilver Slimer
Date02/15/2014 16:39 (02/15/2014 10:39)
Message-ID<ldo1n9$4q6$5@dont-email.me>
FollowsLloyd E Parsons
Followupsed (3h & 33m)

On 15/02/2014 9:56 AM, Lloyd E Parsons wrote:

Lloyd E Parsons
$80 oil change? what the hell kind of oil are they using, gold injected?? :)

Silver Slimer
80$ oil changes make sense if you're using synthetic oil (as I do) and get the filter replaced and everything else.

Lloyd E Parsons
I haven't priced synthetic oil in lots of years.

But around here the dealer gets $40 to do an oil change and the periodic service with regular oil and filter. Hard to believe that synthetic oil would add $40 to the service.

If you don't plan on changing cars every five years, synthetic makes sense. It allows your car to comfortably operate into high mileage. I used to drive a 2001 Volvo S40 which had 210,000km on it when I decided to change it. It had always received Mobil 1 and it was just as fuel-efficient and powerful at that mileage as it was when I bought it. -- Silver Slimer

ed (3h & 33m)