Re: As with our trolls, the...

Lloyd E Parsons
SubjectRe: As with our trolls, the problem wasn't the Mac Pro itself... It's the problem with t
FromLloyd E Parsons
Date03/01/2014 17:03 (03/01/2014 10:03)
Message-ID<bneemuFh1g2U1@mid.individual.net>
FollowsNashton
Followups-hh (5h & 9m)
Nashton (18h & 55m)

On 2014-03-01 15:55:46 +0000, Nashton said:

Nashton

Alan Baker
On 2014-02-21 15:14:00 +0000, -hh said:

Nashton wrote:

Lloyd E Parsons wrote:

sms said:

Wonderful. Nasty is on a low mileage lease which is what I said saves money if the mileage is OK.

Nashton
Wow, you guys are really intrigued by my life and finances.

Since you jumped into this with very snide remarks, you should talk.

Have you ever considered getting a life, the both of you?

It would be appropriate to offer you that same choice.

-- Lloyd

-hh (5h & 9m)
Nashton (18h & 55m)