Re: As with our trolls, the...

Sandman
SubjectRe: As with our trolls, the problem wasn't the Mac Pro itself... It's the problem with the m
Message-ID<slrnlgc8hp.hhu.mr@irc.sandman.net>
Follows-hh

In article <aef7610a-c190-4b99-a107-f9f9d3ca7773@googlegroups.com>, -hh wrote:

Sandman
I know, that's the fun part. :)

-hh
The other entertainment is in that he's still not splashed any photographs;= perhaps it should be renamed "The Slovenian Phantom". :-)

Indeed!

Nashton Don't want to brag, but... 10/19/2013 <l3unps$g2d$1@dont-email.me>

"Sequoia a little over 5 years old. Kids off to school and most of them live in the same city in Nova Scotia.

Negotiating for a Q7 Premium TDI, with air suspension package.

Still seats up to six (two of my teenagers in the back) and is a fine automobile to drive, what with the Quatro.

I'll have news soon, for whomever is interested, *with* pics."

"soon" huh? :-D

-- Sandman[.net]