Re: As with our trolls, the...

Sandman
SubjectRe: As with our trolls, the problem wasn't the Mac Pro itself... It's the problem with the m
Message-ID<slrnlgc0t2.hhu.mr@irc.sandman.net>
Follows-hh
FollowupsLloyd E Parsons (11m)
-hh (57m) > Sandman

In article <e21190e6-d38a-49c9-b41a-23dfba36d661@googlegroups.com>, -hh wrote:

Nashton
I'm just enjoying my awesome acquisition.

Sandman
You mean lease.

-hh
Well that certainly explains the vocabulary of "acquisition" instead of "purchase" or "buy".

Well, "acquire" means "buys or obtain (an asset or object) for oneself" so it really doesn't apply to a rented car. It's not his.

Sandman
Nashton

04/17/2013 12:30:22 PM <kkltjr$r00$1@speranza.aioe.org>

"A car isn't an asset. It's liability, no matter what you buy."

-hh
Well, from his life view he does have somewhat of a point: it is functionally just a liability until the pink slip (Title) shows up - - which in the context of his leases never happens.

I know, that's the fun part. :)

-- Sandman[.net]