Re: As with our trolls, the...

Alan Baker
SubjectRe: As with our trolls, the problem wasn't the Mac Pro itself... It's the problem with the morons
FromAlan Baker
Date02/21/2014 18:36 (02/21/2014 09:36)
Message-ID<le82r1$bim$1@news.datemas.de>
FollowsNashton

On 2014-02-21 12:13:46 +0000, Nashton said:

Nashton
On 2014-02-20 3:58 PM, Nashton wrote:

On 02-17-14 8:24 PM, ed wrote:

ed
On Monday, February 17, 2014 3:35:00 PM UTC-8, Alan Baker wrote: ...

Nashton
Of course, a low brow uneducated good-for-nothing-Mac-sucker would know nothing about something as well known as metal fatigue.

Alan Baker
I know quite a bit about it actually... ...and I know that car unit bodies made out of steel don't really suffer from it.

ed

Alan Baker
But tell us all, Nicolas: what are the specific courses you've taken that have taught you so much about the subject.

:-)

ed
why don't you start by telling us all what specific courses you've taken that have

taught you so much about the subject since you claim to know quite a bit about it, and want

to call out courses taken? :P

Nashton
So, let's get this straight. I need a PhD in engineering to prove to you that, I don't know, food gets hot when you cook it?

Are you disputing that metal fatigue occurs?

Are you running away from the discussion, ed?

LOL!

More unintentional hilarity from the man who regularly snips out entire discussions!