Re: As with our trolls, the...

Nashton
SubjectRe: As with our trolls, the problem wasn't the Mac Pro itself... It's the problem with the morons
FromNashton
Date02/20/2014 20:58 (02/20/2014 15:58)
Message-ID<le5mp7$kj0$3@speranza.aioe.org>
Followsed
FollowupsAlan Baker (7m)
Nashton (16h & 15m)

On 02-17-14 8:24 PM, ed wrote:

ed
On Monday, February 17, 2014 3:35:00 PM UTC-8, Alan Baker wrote: ...

Nashton
Of course, a low brow uneducated good-for-nothing-Mac-sucker would know nothing about something as well known as metal fatigue.

Alan Baker
I know quite a bit about it actually... ...and I know that car unit bodies made out of steel don't really suffer from it.

ed

Alan Baker
But tell us all, Nicolas: what are the specific courses you've taken that have taught you so much about the subject.

:-)

ed
why don't you start by telling us all what specific courses you've taken that have

taught you so much about the subject since you claim to know quite a bit about it, and want

to call out courses taken? :P

So, let's get this straight. I need a PhD in engineering to prove to you that, I don't know, food gets hot when you cook it?

Are you disputing that metal fatigue occurs?

Alan Baker (7m)
Nashton (16h & 15m)