Re: As with our trolls, the...

Lloyd E Parsons
SubjectRe: As with our trolls, the problem wasn't the Mac Pro itself... It's the problem with the morons
FromLloyd E Parsons
Date02/22/2014 00:36 (02/21/2014 17:36)
Message-ID<bmq67pF72enU1@mid.individual.net>
Follows-hh
Followups-hh (38m)

On 2014-02-21 20:57:48 +0000, -hh said:

-hh

Nashton

Lloyd E Parsons
On 2014-02-19 20:56:27 +0000, sms said:

sms
<http://autos.jdpower.com/content/press-release/bTiXte5/2013-u-s-vehicle-dependability-study.htm>

Lloyd E Parsons
Interesting list. Nasty's touted Audi is 24th on the list, way below industry average.

My rust bucket, NA built car that only hillbillies will drive is 6th...

Nashton
JD Power? Pulease. [this:]

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/car-news/driver-power/63991/best-manufacturer-2013

-hh
Oh, so readers are expected to gage how well Buick is versus Audi ... on a survey that doesn't include Buick?

Or did you not also realize that the survey you cited is flawed statistically from self-selection Bias in its data collection technique?

Nashton
It's alright to not be able to afford more than $25000 for a car, Lloyd.

-hh
It's alright to not be able to afford more than $1,650 for a vacation, Nicky.

-hh

You know the stories about all those rich guys that don't drive expensive cars, right?? :)

What I can afford and what I will pay are two entirely different things.

-- Lloyd

-hh (38m)