Re: Ideological differences...

-hh
SubjectRe: Ideological differences between big 3 german, americans and jap trash
From-hh
Date02/28/2014 16:13 (02/28/2014 07:13)
Message-ID<acacae4f-0fa2-49e4-989a-28c0a0a7ca8a@googlegroups.com>
FollowsNashton

On Friday, February 28, 2014 8:30:46 AM UTC-5, Nashton wrote:

I hate front wheel drive, send most torque to the rear, please
On 2/27/14, 13:35, -hh wrote:

-hh
Nah, the RS5 is to haul the 7,000lb trailer that his Q7 isn't up to task for ;-)

Nashton
Don't own a trailer.

Didn't say that you did. Your claims were that it was rented, and used to transport snowmobiles "through moose country".

Of course, in checking the archives, it wasn't a 7000 lb trailer but an 8000 lb one. Golly, that makes the Q7's tow rating even more inadquate...

...oh, and no clear word on who owns the snowmobiles, either. I'm assuming rental of those too, since it would make no sense to own snowmobiles and to not also own the trailer for them.

-hh