Re: As with our trolls, the...

Nashton
SubjectRe: As with our trolls, the problem wasn't the Mac Pro itself... It's the problem with the moron
FromNashton
Date02/17/2014 04:07 (02/16/2014 23:07)
Message-ID<ldrudn$126$1@dont-email.me>
Followsed
FollowupsLloyd E Parsons (44m)
Alan Baker (5h & 22m)
ed (13h & 25m)
Brake Dive, Acceleration Squat, Body Roll Works LLC (2d, 10h & 25m)

On 2014-02-14 10:24 PM, ed wrote:

ed
Repairs or maintainence? For routine maintainence, you're looking at $80 oil changes and $400+ 40k service due to the dsg. It also has a timing belt rather than chain so that needs replacing (probably not an issue for Lloyd with the low miles he drives). For repairs, we've between bitten by a high pressure fuel pump failure and clogged dpf / egr filter.

You're full of crap ed.

Oil changes on Audis are as cheap or as expensive as any other car. Audi offers an upfront $750 charge for *all* the regular services.\ $400 is not an unheard of amount for a 40K service on any car, just in case you had no clue, which obviously you don't.

If something breaks on any make after the warranty period, you're looking at expensive repairs.

Stop advertising ignorance.