Re: Rowing rowing down the ...

-hh
SubjectRe: Rowing rowing down the boat gently by the sea
From-hh
Date03/01/2014 02:07 (02/28/2014 17:07)
Message-ID<8ea1ea65-18f7-40d0-8e2b-9f29a3eac224@googlegroups.com>
FollowsNashton
FollowupsLloyd E Parsons (3h & 2m)

On Friday, February 28, 2014 7:06:55 PM UTC-5, Nashton wrote:

Nashton
On 2014-02-24 6:18 AM, Brake Dive, Acceleration Squat, Body Roll Works LLC wrote:

Brake Dive, Acceleration Squat, Body Roll Works LLC
...Was not much fun driving it though which is not an issue for LLoyd.

Nashton
That's because he hasn't tried anything else.

"The Austin Healy, MG, Mustang and even the Audi were fun then, wouldn't be now." - Lloyd, verbatum text quoted in Nashton's very next post

- - -

-hh>Well, this does apply for him for Audi ... he barely has one choice -hh>within an hour's drive. BDASBRW>does he have any VW fallback options or that's not an BDASBRW>option for [s]nob hill wannabes?

I see you and -hh have really hit it off. I know what you drive, but remember, we still don't know what -hh drives.

Incorrect: **you** don't know what I drive, and it is driving you absolutely bonkers.

He's too embarrassed.

Not my fault that you didn't figure it out from the clues provided. Perhaps you don't actually know as much about "Marquee Heritage" as you like to claim, because you're just a fancy strutting poseur.

-hh