Re: Rowing rowing down the ...

Nashton
SubjectRe: Rowing rowing down the boat gently by the sea
FromNashton
Date02/23/2014 14:56 (02/23/2014 09:56)
Message-ID<lecun2$qhi$2@dont-email.me>
FollowsNashton

On 2014-02-23 9:56 AM, Nashton wrote:

Nashton
On 2014-02-23 2:23 AM, Brake Dive, Acceleration Squat, Body Roll Works LLC wrote:

Brake Dive, Acceleration Squat, Body Roll Works LLC
With Audi you get (as expected) the cabin noise levels you'd expect from an american car (something as expected you've found lacking in VW).

Nashton
Really?

Brake Dive, Acceleration Squat, Body Roll Works LLC
Clarify. You are disputing which part of my statement

1. VW is on average is noiser than an audi.

2. audi cabin noise level are comparable to cabin noise level in an typical american sofa on wheels

Nashton
This one.

Brake Dive, Acceleration Squat, Body Roll Works LLC
If you are willing and can pay $70k for even better sound proofing: good for you. Not so good for your pocket.

Nashton
Thanks, I'll take that under consideration when I buy my RS 5 in a few years. And the Q7 was much more than $70k. In fact, optioned out, it was closer to $90k.

Brake Dive, Acceleration Squat, Body Roll Works LLC
American sofa cabin noise levels are good enough for most people. Otherwise no $20k appliances on wheel would leave the showroom.

Nashton
....so you're abandoning the notion that cabin noise level in NA cars is comparable to noise levels in Audis?

Oh and just in case anyone is confused, it will not be leased.