Re: As with our trolls, the...

Lloyd E Parsons
SubjectRe: As with our trolls, the problem wasn't the Mac Pro itself... It's the problem with the morons
FromLloyd E Parsons
Date02/19/2014 04:46 (02/18/2014 21:46)
Message-ID<bminj7FjgoaU1@mid.individual.net>
Followsed
Followupsed (3h & 38m) > Lloyd E Parsons

On 2014-02-19 00:50:12 +0000, ed said:

ed
On Tuesday, February 18, 2014 4:27:56 PM UTC-8, -hh wrote:

-hh
On Tuesday, February 18, 2014 6:18:05 PM UTC-5, Nashton wrote:

Nashton
You should have just bought a 25 year old Miata and compared notes with bakr, ...

-hh
Not really what Lloyd was interested in, but the market on relatively recent vintage 'enthusiast' vehicles are that they're starting to appreciate in value, which might have made for an interesting financial discussion.

Here's one citation example:

<http://www.mensjournal.com/expert-advice/six-classic-cars-that-will-grow-in-value-20131030>

ed
you have a very liberal definition of "recent vintage" if you're using that article as an example!

You must be a kid! :)

All 6 of those are well within my teen and early adult lifetime.

-- Lloyd

ed (3h & 38m) > Lloyd E Parsons