Re: Rowing rowing down the ...

Puffin Killer
SubjectRe: Rowing rowing down the boat gently by the sea
FromPuffin Killer
Date02/24/2014 16:46 (02/24/2014 10:46)
Message-ID<lefph7$n2s$1@dont-email.me>
FollowsLloyd E Parsons

"Lloyd E Parsons" wrote in message news:bn14lkFle1uU1@mid.individual.net...

On 2014-02-24 14:44:38 +0000, Puffin Killer said:

Lloyd E Parsons
"Alan Baker" wrote in message news:le8ei2$q2$1@news.datemas.de...

On 2014-02-21 20:50:06 +0000, Nashton said:

Brake Dive, Acceleration Squat, Body Roll Works LLC
That's why I got an audi. Push comes to shove you can service it at a local VW dealer which are way more plentiful than audi dealers (I have 1 audi dealer in a city of 2 million and another one is just opening up vs something like 7 vw dealers).

With Audi you get (as expected) the cabin noise levels you'd expect from an american car (something as expected you've found lacking in VW).

Nashton
Really?

Alan Baker
Clarify. You are disputing which part of my statement

1. VW is on average is noiser than an audi.

2. audi cabin noise level are comparable to cabin noise level in an typical american sofa on wheels

Puffin Killer
This one.

I test drove an R8, S7 and an S5.

I *own* a Q7.

A finance company owns a Q7 that they let you drive as long as you make the lease payments...

...and pay for the maintenance...

...and the insurance.

Lloyd E Parsons
What do you drive? And what is it worth? And how much does the insurance and maintenance cost your daddy?

And why do you care? :)

Baker? Is that you?

You do realize that birds of a feather flock together?