Re: Ideological differences...

Nashton
SubjectRe: Ideological differences between big 3 german, americans and jap trash
FromNashton
Date02/28/2014 14:27 (02/28/2014 09:27)
Message-ID<leq2r2$pif$1@dont-email.me>
FollowsBrake Dive, Acceleration Squat, Body Roll Works LLC
FollowupsAlan Baker (4h & 26m)

On 2014-02-26 10:00 AM, Brake Dive, Acceleration Squat, Body Roll Works LLC wrote:

David Fritzinger
Problem with the Boxter is the mid-engine placement, which limits how far the seat can go back, and limits how far it can be reclined.

Brake Dive, Acceleration Squat, Body Roll Works LLC
I somehow feel I would've been at home in its twin with a fixed roof. Sadly awd is not an option south of 911 and having kids I guess cayenne would've been a better option for me. But, alas, there is no manual, I think, only DSG or a slushbox.

And you can change gears faster than a DSG?

I'm so sick of "too bad this car doesn't have a manual gearbox" sh*t, because in high end vehicles such as the Cayenne, It's miles ahead of any manual gearbox.

Alan Baker (4h & 26m)