Re: As with our trolls, the...

Lloyd E Parsons
SubjectRe: As with our trolls, the problem wasn't the Mac Pro itself... It's the problem with the moron
FromLloyd E Parsons
Date02/19/2014 04:47 (02/18/2014 21:47)
Message-ID<bminlvFjgoaU2@mid.individual.net>
FollowsNashton

On 2014-02-19 01:16:12 +0000, Nashton said:

Nashton

Lloyd E Parsons
On 2014-02-18 15:14:12 +0000, Sandman said:

Sandman
In article <ldvfh9$a52$3@dont-email.me>, Brake Dive, Acceleration Squat, Body Roll Works LLC wrote:

David Fritzinger
LLoyd, I agree with most of what you are saying, as I've heard that Jettas do have rather cheap looking interiors. One bad comparison you are making, however, is that you are comparing a diesel with a gas engine. Diesels are always noisier, even when they are offered in brands such as BMW, Audi, and Mercedes, which have been offering a pretty big line of diesels for well over a decade.

Lloyd E Parsons
...and I spent most of the morning at the dealership getting things all lined out.

Got a Verano. Ended up liking it a little more than the Encore.

Nashton
My condolences.

Poor you.

Brake Dive, Acceleration Squat, Body Roll Works LLC
What???? Subtract the 2000000 pennies from the price of your Q7 TDI and get an idea how many mac pros he can buy for that change

Sandman
Nashton leases his cars, he can't afford to actually buy a car...

Nashton
Another idiot, facking Macdufus that paid exorbitant amounts for a car that only hillbillies aspire to drive around in NA.

Right, as if you'd even know.

Another example of a stupid mac user that can't discern a good value if it got up and bit him on the nose.

And no, your Audi isn't a good example of real value. It is a good vehicle, just not a good value.

-- Lloyd