Re: As with our trolls, the...

Alan Baker
SubjectRe: As with our trolls, the problem wasn't the Mac Pro itself... It's the problem with the morons
FromAlan Baker
Date02/12/2014 22:18 (02/12/2014 13:18)
Message-ID<ldgofq$vhm$2@news.datemas.de>
FollowsGary

On 2014-02-12 19:27:19 +0000, Gary said:

Gary

Nashton
On 2014-02-11 4:49 AM, Brake Dive, Acceleration Squat, Body Roll Works LLC wrote:

Brake Dive, Acceleration Squat, Body Roll Works LLC

Nashton

Lloyd E Parsons
On 2014-02-10 15:47:41 +0000, Silver Slimer said:

Silver Slimer
On Mon, 10 Feb 2014 07:29:06 -0500, Brake Dive, Acceleration Squat, Body Roll Works LLC <isquat@gmail.com>wrote:

Brake Dive, Acceleration Squat, Body Roll Works LLC
Who gives a flying fuck. Bottom line is this: while on a full tower PC you can swap the graphics cards to work around bugs and features in (expensive) suite such a maya on new Mac Pro you'd suck your own dick while it's sorted out between the 3rd party (expensive) sw maker and apple.

Silver Slimer
I truly DO enjoy that every part of my desktop experience is determined by me. The motherboard's make is mine to decide, as is the graphics card, RAM manufacturer and sound card. It truly is liberating.

Lloyd E Parsons
As is mine, I choose to use those parts that Apple, MS and other mfgs decide to put into them.

What I don't do, nor want to do, is twiddle with making some butt ugly tower! :)

Nashton
Oh yes, the butt ugly tower argument # 34.a. And besides, what do you ever do on a computer to justify your twiddling?

Brake Dive, Acceleration Squat, Body Roll Works LLC
since you had to ask surf the web spam the usenet

Nashton
hahahaha

Brake Dive, Acceleration Squat, Body Roll Works LLC
I need a dual discrete graphics to do that can't ya see? that's the exec pastime most user of mac pro (check the subject) are engaged in

Nashton
No kidding.

Brake Dive, Acceleration Squat, Body Roll Works LLC
Twiddling? Whatever makes the fucking maya work. You can distinguish between the ends and means, cancha? Not so much for means on new mac pro.

Nashton
Whomever buys this piece of utter junk for performance alone, ought to think about configuring a dedicated PC for his/her ends. Not only because it's a new model, prone to growing pains, especially overheating issues, but because Apple hasn't made up their minds as to whether they will drop or continue to support pros.

And they call putting the innards of a real PC in a cylindrical housing, with no possibility of internal expansion, innovation?

That's like manufacturing a car without a trunk and telling customers you need to buy a trailer to haul your stuff. It's one of the most bone headed moves they have made in years. 20th Anniversary Mac, anyone?

Gary
You cant afford one nashton?

LMAO

same old " i'll put it down instead so everything else seems better"

Only trouble is Nashton……Apple have taken the pro market yet again…..hehe

Remember when Avid dropped support for the Mac on their highest-end video systems...

...and then had to tuck their tail between their legs when they realized their customers would rather drop Avid than drop the Mac?

-)