Re: Ideological differences...

Alan Baker
SubjectRe: Ideological differences between big 3 german, americans and jap trash
FromAlan Baker
Date02/26/2014 02:14 (02/25/2014 17:14)
Message-ID<lejf6f$qkt$2@news.datemas.de>
Follows-hh

On 2014-02-25 19:46:05 +0000, -hh said:

-hh
Alan Baker wrote:

Alan Baker
Too bad about the size problem, but I'd bet that there are lots of slightly older 911s that you could buy if you're a Porsche nut.

-hh
If you're thinking about it, think sooner rather than later...as I said a few dozen posts back, the prices on the '80s aircooled 911s are starting to more seriously appreciate.

Alan Baker
Just don't lift if you think you're into a corner a little too fast.

-hh
And don't go into a set of slalom cones too hot if you know that the AutoX course was purposefully set up with a decreasing interval to mess with the 911 drivers.

-hh

-D