Re: Clobberin' Time...

Celaeno
SubjectRe: Clobberin' Time...
FromCelaeno
Date09/24/2001 00:59 (09/24/2001 00:59)
Message-ID<3bae0362.2213509@news.world-online.no>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsCryofax
FollowupsCryofax (3h & 33m)

You will not evade me, jack_shappa@hotmail.com (Cryofax):

Cryofax
celaeno@shavenwookie.nospam.com (Celaeno) wrote in message news:<3ba89c56.5883621@news.world-online.no>...

Celaeno
And what makes you think all of Afghanistan supports Taliban?

Cryofax
I don't. Looks like the Taliban are not going to cooperate, so we'll need to take them and the terrorists down to make this work at all. Civilians should be left out as much as possible. But if you think we can wage a war in Afghanistan and be successful with no civilian casualties you're nuts. The other alternative is do nothing.

Let's hear less whining and more actual suggestions. I asked you before but you didn't answer it.

Ooh, I'm a whiner because I think starting a war is NOT a good way to deal with this? Grow up.

If you'd actually read what I said, you'd have seen I am all for getting the terrorists and bringing them to justice.

And you know, I have this nasty feeling that whoever is responsible just might be rocking back on his heels and laughing at how easily he might have managed to trigger an international war.

I've seen a good and a bad reaction to this attack, and hate is not the good one.

Rakelle -- There was an old man

Cryofax (3h & 33m)