Re: Clobberin' Time...

Wes Hutchings
SubjectRe: Clobberin' Time...
FromWes Hutchings
Date09/18/2001 09:03 (09/18/2001 00:03)
Message-ID<B7CC3FD4.55FF%yyrkoon@cwnet.com>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsPaul \"Duggy\" Duggan
FollowupsPaul \"Duggy\" Duggan (20h & 56m) > Wes Hutchings

Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan
From: "Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan" <jc122739@jcu.edu.au> Organization: University of Queensland Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.starwars.misc Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 14:06:26 +1000 Subject: Re: Clobberin' Time...

On Mon, 17 Sep 2001, Wes Hutchings wrote:

Support terrorists, and it's bound to happen.

Wes Hutchings
They weren't terrorists when we supported them. They became terrorists after they had ACEEPTED our support, for their own reasons.

Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan
Yes. Their own reasons just happened to be to get the soviets out of Afganistan. That's why you trained and financed them.

Right.

Of course, if you commit a terrorist act the US likes you are a "freedom fighter", not a terrorist.

It was their country, the Soviets tried to take it from them. Which part is giving you trouble? wes

--- - Dug. --- My other .sig is funny. ---