Re: Clobberin' Time...

James Trory
SubjectRe: Clobberin' Time...
FromJames Trory
Date09/20/2001 00:32 (09/19/2001 18:32)
Message-ID<247iqtssqhr4irbdi0mv89nuc2c4m1to3t@4ax.com>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsSara Waterfall

We've secretly replaced the Pacific Ocean with Folgers crystals. Let's see if Sara Waterfall notices:

Sara Waterfall
We've secretly replaced the Pacific Ocean with Folgers crystals. Let's see if C'Pi notices:

[snip]

C'Pi
Hey, wait a minute. What happened to all the lesbian death-bitch and Hot Lesbian Action stuff.

First Anne Heche and now you. I'm feeling kind of let down right now.

Sara Waterfall
Wait a minute. I'll take a picture of Trory and you'll see that it's about the closest thing I can get to HOT LESBIAN ACTION(tm) at the moment.

The truth of the matter, just so you know, is that she's never had HOT LESBIAN ACTION(tm). She wouldn't know which end to start at. It's all a ruse to justify her disgust of men.

Cue the violins. I think this is where you really start to feel let down, C'Pi.

-- James But what the hell. I get some!