Re: Clobberin' Time...

DarthGumby
SubjectRe: Clobberin' Time...
FromDarthGumby
Date09/18/2001 10:38 (09/18/2001 04:38)
Message-ID<1b1eqtgga4gqg0dn18u18gq7j04h1leqsp@4ax.com>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsWes Hutchings
FollowupsWes Hutchings (13h & 42m)

On Mon, 17 Sep 2001 20:57:19 -0700, Wes Hutchings <yyrkoon@cwnet.com>telepathically conveyed:

Cryofax
From: jack_shappa@hotmail.com (Cryofax) Wes Hutchings <yyrkoon@cwnet.com>wrote in message news:<B7CB9313.53A0%

Wes Hutchings
I've taught a number of people to use a number of different forms of armed and unarmed combat.

Cryofax
What the hell, Wes? You some kind of bad ass or something!?!?! :) You didn't teach Bin Laden did you? Tell me you didn't...

Wes Hutchings
No, I have never taught those forms of weapons. I've dealt primarily with hand weapons and firearms and unarmed combat. I had one friend who could kick my ass for years with a sword until I got better. I'm much better because of it.

Is he okay, though? ;)

I have trained and used most every form of hand weapon you can use in normal society. I've developed a few. I used to be a bad ass, not so much anymore. My body is reminding me of one shortcoming thee last few days. My backs been out pretty bad. I have a spinal cord injury. It's one of those things that one day will likely get me into trouble, but so far the other guy has blinked or bleed first.

wes

Cryofax
- Cryo

Gumby