Re: Clobberin' Time...

James W. King
SubjectRe: Clobberin' Time...
FromJames W. King
Date09/17/2001 04:43 (09/17/2001 04:43)
Message-ID<20010916224340.07866.00000199@mb-mb.aol.com>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsJames Trory
FollowupsJames Trory (22h & 8m) > James W. King

James Trory (<A HREF="mailto:j_trory@yahoo.com">j_trory@yahoo.com</A>): "One thing, Mr King. Harbouring known terrorists is not a good thing according to you which, yes, I agree with. But is funding the IRA much better? Because America has, indirectly and in the past, done that."

Specifically *who* in the United States are you referring to when you invoke the name "America"?

James Trory (<A HREF="mailto:j_trory@yahoo.com">j_trory@yahoo.com</A>): "How can the United States be so hypocritical as to condemn countries that hold fugitive terrorists within their borders and yet fund a terrorist organization that has killed, over the last thirty years, probably as many innocent people in the United Kingdom as have perished in the destruction of the WTC? Answer me that."

What department of the U.S. Government are you referring to specificly? Please elaborate and cite some reputable sources.

-- James King