Re: Clobberin' Time...

Thomas Carpenter
SubjectRe: Clobberin' Time...
FromThomas Carpenter
Date09/12/2001 19:17 (09/12/2001 19:17)
Message-ID<xMMn7.13423$P8.3788518@news1.elmhst1.il.home.com>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsHppyButchr

"HppyButchr" <hppybutchr@aol.com>wrote in message news:20010911194851.06290.00000827@mb-fu.aol.com...

Curtis Marquez
Afghanistan is paying right now. I personally say that we wipe out every terrorist group (foreign and domestic) and as each one even thinks of

rising

up stomp on them like a cockroach. Enough of this crap of playing peacemaker.

HppyButchr
and that would rpove what? That murder of the innocents is okay if we

were

hurt first? I strongly feel that those responsible should be torn apart

limb

by limb, but -only- thoise responsible. Killing more innocents won't

bring

back the countless people I share a city with.

~Jeremy

The unfortunate thing is that the animals don't understand something like that. To eradicate what these animals are doing, we are going to have to be like these animals. Fight fire with fire.

I don't like it either, but you do what you have to do...

Tom