Re: Clobberin' Time...

James Trory
SubjectRe: Clobberin' Time...
FromJames Trory
Date09/17/2001 08:15 (09/17/2001 02:15)
Message-ID<cr4bqt4293t7dpjrkmjttaakolhnvuptn2@4ax.com>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsCryofax
FollowupsCryofax (21h & 28m)

We've secretly replaced the Pacific Ocean with Folgers crystals. Let's see if Cryofax notices:

Cryofax
"Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan" <jc122739@jcu.edu.au>wrote in message news:<Pine.OSF.4.21.0109161718570.16804-100000@marlin.jcu.edu.au>...

Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan
On Wed, 12 Sep 2001, Celaeno wrote:

Celaeno
Hiroshima. Nagasaki. And you don't know that a government has knowingly sponsored this.

Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan
Palestian.

And don't forget American trains and supplies terrorists all the time, except of course, they are called rebels, and are the "good guys". Except when they turn on you then you play "peacekeeper"

Cryofax
And what does all this have to do with the current situation? We should simply ignore the attack because by gosh we've sponsored some "terrorists" ourselves? Its what we deserve! Which terrorist did we sponsor that killed 20,000 civilians in one day?

I think his point is that nobody should be so surprised that this happened in the first place. America in not invinsible like it thinks, and what do you expect to happen if you go around the middle east and africa arming exceptionally uneducated, poor folk with guns and missles? The situations all across Africa are thanks to America and Britain and Russia training the people to fire weapons, and then that's all they know how to do. It's no wonder the eco system over there is shot to all hell. They're not fighting for anything, they're fighting because they can. And eventually these people will turn on us. They're all slowly biting the hand that feeds them.

-- James "Just me, baby. Just me."

Cryofax (21h & 28m)