Re: Clobberin' Time...

Jill Marie
SubjectRe: Clobberin' Time...
FromJill Marie
Date09/18/2001 05:06 (09/18/2001 05:06)
Message-ID<wSyp7.24590$Uf1.2197544@bgtnsc06-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsSara Waterfall
Followupssdtilson@NewsReader.com (13h & 13m) > Jill Marie

Sara Waterfall <lull@cshore.com>wrote:

Sara Waterfall
We've secretly replaced the Pacific Ocean with Folgers crystals. Let's see if James W. King notices:

James W. King
James Trory (<A HREF="mailto:j_trory@yahoo.com">j_trory@yahoo.com</A>):

Sara Waterfall
[snip]

James W. King
Are you the same James Trory from Britain who publicly requested my

U.S.

mail address in his post to this newsgroup back in the fall of 1996

because he

said he wanted to send me a mail bomb?

Sara Waterfall
Yes, he is.

If you'll also note, that was also five years ago. He was sixteen at the time. I'm sure you're aware that teenagers can make some pretty moronic statements when upset.

He knows better now. Still a bit hotheaded, but he's not the James Trory of old.

You mean that *some* people actually mature?

Sal -look, I'm defending my husband. who wants to take bets on the next time that will happen?

I can't believe you did it this time....<g>

~~jill marie wb, Sal and Trory