Re: Clobberin' Time...

James Trory
SubjectRe: Clobberin' Time...
FromJames Trory
Date09/17/2001 04:10 (09/16/2001 22:10)
Message-ID<rkmaqtko788vu1v9shcrcfh7vesd78bkom@4ax.com>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsJames W. King
FollowupsJames W. King (33m) > James Trory

We've secretly replaced the Pacific Ocean with Folgers crystals. Let's see if James W. King notices:

[snip - blah blah, all that bullshit.]

One thing, Mr King. Harbouring known terrorists is not a good thing according to you which, yes, I agree with.

But is funding the IRA much better? Because America has, indirectly and in the past, done that. How can the United States be so hypocritical as to condemn countries that hold fugative terrorists within their borders and yet fund a terrorist organisation that has killed, over the last thirty years, probably as many innocent people in the United Kingdom as have perished in the destruction of the WTC? Answer me that.