Re: Clobberin' Time...

Drew Stile
SubjectRe: Clobberin' Time...
FromDrew Stile
Date09/19/2001 16:38 (09/19/2001 09:38)
Message-ID<R22q7.990$c4.25754724@ounews.ou.edu>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsÇheetah!

"?heetah!" <rabidhoojib@NOSPAMmailandnews.com>wrote in message news:3BA8A7F4.797EFE48@NOSPAMmailandnews.com...

Çheetah!
C'Pi wrote:

C'Pi
My life was void of all meaning, until "Drew Stile" wrote:

Drew Stile
"?heetah!" <rabidhoojib@NOSPAMmailandnews.com>wrote in message news:3BA82898.1D77282D@NOSPAMmailandnews.com...

Çheetah!
Just go to http://www.HOTLESBIANACTION.com, and click on the animated waterfall...

Drew Stile
There's no waterfall. That site is remodeling!! What are you trying

pull?

_-_Wookielieber-_-

C'Pi
Couldn't resist could you?

Pervert.

Çheetah!
You should see what he was playing with this morning...

http://www.goatse.cx/giver.jpg

No, that was that Crackhead guy. It has nothing to do with me, except that Crackhead Joe, or whatever claims that that's a picture of my dad. If so, it and genetics explain a few things... Also, the crack guy's trying to make fun of me, but he's the one with that picture saved on his computer. Hmm..

And thank God this place is not a binary site. As it is, it's bad enough that I click on links without thinking about the last time I clicked on a link recommended by a particular person (hint, hint).

_-_Wookiebumser-_-

C'Pi

Çheetah!
--->{?heetus Maximus!}

C'Pi

Çheetah!
Never trust a Tusken Raider sporting an "Ivory"..