Re: Clobberin' Time...

Celaeno
SubjectRe: Clobberin' Time...
FromCelaeno
Date09/19/2001 00:57 (09/19/2001 00:57)
Message-ID<3ba762a1.3642049@news.world-online.no>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsCryofax
FollowupsDrew Stile (5h & 19m)
Celaeno (23h & 5m)

You will not evade me, jack_shappa@hotmail.com (Cryofax):

Cryofax
James Trory <j_trory@yahoo.com>wrote in message

James Trory
Flattening a city will not do any good, simply because these terrorists hide in remote places that are inaccessible or simply undetectable. You don't think they go walking around with an "I am a terrorist" t-shirt on do you?

Cryofax
The point is to punish the country that harbors and aids the terrorists. Punishing the terrorists themselves is a seperate, though equally important issue. But making countries afraid to help terrorists for fear of retribution is most certainly constructive.

I finished reading BJO:Rebirth last night. Consider chapter 45 food for thought.

For that matter, I watched South Park: B,L&U as well.

Rakelle -- There was an old man

Drew Stile (5h & 19m)
Celaeno (23h & 5m)