Re: Clobberin' Time...

Wes Hutchings
SubjectRe: Clobberin' Time...
FromWes Hutchings
Date09/14/2001 01:30 (09/13/2001 16:30)
Message-ID<B7C68F93.4600%yyrkoon@cwnet.com>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsÇheetah!
FollowupsWes Hutchings (6m)
Çheetah! (42m)

Çheetah!
From: ?heetah! <RabidHoojib@NOSPAMmailandnews.com> Organization: Global Crossing Telecommunications Inc. Reply-To: RabidHoojib@NOSPAMmailandnews.com Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.starwars.misc Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 16:02:54 -0700 Subject: Re: Clobberin' Time...

Note: the previous message identified as being from me using my email address, is a fake..

You can tell this, because I don't use mt real email address for posting in usenet.. The chickenshit fuckwit who is doing this, is obviously afraid of disclosing their true identity, and seems to find that posting my email address is funny..

It figures, as they definitely don't have the brains, nor the balls to confront me in an actual debate as themselves, so their obvious childish recourse is to pretend they are me..

Their life must truly be pathetic, if they have to pretend to be someone else..

I just received an email from me. I'll let you know if I figure him out.

wes

James W. King
--->{?heetus Maximus!}