Re: Clobberin' Time...

And Knowing Is Half The Battle
SubjectRe: Clobberin' Time...
FromAnd Knowing Is Half The Battle
Date09/12/2001 09:18 (09/12/2001 09:18)
Message-ID<20010912031842.06282.00000842@mb-fu.aol.com>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsDarthGumby

DarthGumby
On 11 Sep 2001 23:48:51 GMT, hppybutchr@aol.com (HppyButchr) telepathically conveyed:

Afghanistan is paying right now. I personally say that we wipe out every terrorist group (foreign and domestic) and as each one even thinks of

rising

up stomp on them like a cockroach. Enough of this crap of playing peacemaker.

Every known terrorists needs to be captured at the very least.

Foreign and domestic.

-- We can let this bring out the worst on us, use it to vent our frustrations and our anger whatever they may be, or we can use it to bring out the best in us, to celebrate what good we can find, to rebuild together. - Jamie D.