Re: Clobberin' Time...

Çheetah!
SubjectRe: Clobberin' Time...
FromÇheetah!
Date09/18/2001 12:33 (09/18/2001 03:33)
Message-ID<3BA72301.A964727B@NOSPAMmailandnew.com>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsC'Pi
FollowupsC'Pi (2h & 39m) > Çheetah!

C'Pi wrote:

C'Pi
"Sara Waterfall" <lull@cshore.com>wrote in message news:k4jdqt85i1ttpegj3qi2melbl8tu166cnb@4ax.com...

Sara Waterfall
We've secretly replaced the Pacific Ocean with Folgers crystals. Let's see if C'Pi notices:

[snip]

C'Pi
Sal is married to James Tory?

Sara Waterfall
No, I'm married to James Trory. Difference.

C'Pi
How the hell did that happen?

Sara Waterfall
Through the magic of the civil ceremony.

C'Pi
I want details.

Sara Waterfall
I'm afraid that's all you get. Except I'm not Mrs. Trory.

C'Pi
NO! I want to know! I want to know! I want to know! I want to know! I want to know! I want to know! I want to know! I want to know! I want to know! I want to know! I want to know! I want to know! I want to know!

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease.

Would you like to see pictures of the Honeymoon? I happen to have a URL that's burning a hole in my bookmarks page for sale, in case you're interested...

--->{?heetus Maximus!}

Never trust a Tusken Raider sporting an "Ivory"..

C'Pi (2h & 39m) > Çheetah!