Re: Clobberin' Time...

Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan
SubjectRe: Clobberin' Time...
FromPaul \"Duggy\" Duggan
Date09/12/2001 00:39 (09/12/2001 08:39)
Message-ID<Pine.OSF.4.21.0109120837310.3320-100000@marlin.jcu.edu.au>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsCryofax
FollowupsSean Walsh (7m)
Cryofax (4h)
James W. King (1d, 12h & 31m)

On 11 Sep 2001, Cryofax wrote:

Cryofax
Time to level one major city from each of Syria, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Libya. They need to know each time a terrorist destroys one of our buildings, they lose one of their cities.

Gees, imagine if Americans had done that after Oaklahoma... either bombed innocent countries or "guilty" American cities.

They support these cowards, now they need to pay. Let's pray Bush has at least the balls of his dad (hopefully more). Give 'em a couple days to evacuate the cities of our choice, then waste 'em. Make terrorism very expensive for the nations that support it.

And let's kill the families of murders... show them we won't put up with that sort of thing either.

--- - Dug. --- My other .sig is funny. ---

Sean Walsh (7m)
Cryofax (4h)
James W. King (1d, 12h & 31m)