Re: Clobberin' Time...

Drew Stile
SubjectRe: Clobberin' Time...
FromDrew Stile
Date09/21/2001 06:30 (09/20/2001 23:30)
Message-ID<nlzq7.1019$c4.26509081@ounews.ou.edu>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsC'Pi

"C'Pi" <jas221@yahoo.com>wrote in message news:3ba43b8f@MAIL.mhogaming.com...

C'Pi
"?heetah!" <rabidhoojib@NOSPAMmailandnew.com>wrote in message news:3BA41341.1671D64@NOSPAMmailandnew.com...

Çheetah!
Wes Hutchings wrote:

From: ?heetah! <rabidhoojib@NOSPAMmailandnew.com> Organization: Global Crossing Telecommunications Inc. Reply-To: rabidhoojib@NOSPAMmailandnew.com Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.starwars.misc Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 12:01:58 -0700 Subject: Re: Clobberin' Time...

Wes Hutchings wrote:

I like that name you've dubbed him.. Next week you should start

C'Pi
calling

Çheetah!
him "Dinty Moore"...

Wes Hutchings
That would imply he had anything to do with meat.

Çheetah!
What I meant was his logic is a veritable "stew" of misguided bits

of

thought..

Wes Hutchings
That's much cleverer than my quip.

Çheetah!
Thank you, but I did get more than a chuckle from your's..

C'Pi
Oh for pete's sake. Get a room, you two.

C'Pi

Remember how I said most of your posts aren't showing up? Well, that wasn't totally right. Today, a ton of your posts from 15 and 16 September finally showed up. Like this one.

Wes Hutchings

--->{?heetus Maximus!}

Çheetah!
Never trust a Tusken Raider sporting an "Ivory"..