Re: Clobberin' Time...

Wes Hutchings
SubjectRe: Clobberin' Time...
FromWes Hutchings
Date09/16/2001 21:24 (09/16/2001 12:24)
Message-ID<B7CA4A88.4F78%yyrkoon@cwnet.com>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsPaul \"Duggy\" Duggan
FollowupsPaul \"Duggy\" Duggan (1d, 6h & 17m) > Wes Hutchings

Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan
From: "Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan" <jc122739@jcu.edu.au> Organization: University of Queensland Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.starwars.misc Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 17:22:28 +1000 Subject: Re: Clobberin' Time...

On Wed, 12 Sep 2001, Celaeno wrote:

Celaeno
Hiroshima. Nagasaki. And you don't know that a government has knowingly sponsored this.

Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan
Palestian.

And don't forget American trains and supplies terrorists all the time, except of course, they are called rebels, and are the "good guys". Except when they turn on you then you play "peacekeeper"

Yes, there is a long tradition of the US offering support only to have those people turn on us. Notice how we still offer support to those who ask.

wes

--- - Dug. --- My other .sig is funny. ---