Re: Clobberin' Time...

Çheetah!
SubjectRe: Clobberin' Time...
FromÇheetah!
Date09/17/2001 01:52 (09/16/2001 16:52)
Message-ID<3BA53B36.C6DA5514@NOSPAMmailandnew.com>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsWes Hutchings

Wes Hutchings wrote:

Çheetah!
From: ?heetah! <rabidhoojib@NOSPAMmailandnew.com> Organization: Global Crossing Telecommunications Inc. Reply-To: rabidhoojib@NOSPAMmailandnew.com Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.starwars.misc Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 16:39:56 -0700 Subject: Re: Clobberin' Time...

Wes Hutchings wrote:

Wes Hutchings
The one song that I couldn't get out of my head.

"It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine."

Çheetah!
Quick Wes, go over to http://www.joerogan.net/main.shtml & read the entry for 9/15...

Wes Hutchings
Very interesting. I'm assuming he and I are not the only two to make the connection. wes

I remember that song jumping into my head later that day, but I think it was triggered by a newscast that made that exact same comment..

--->{?heetus Maximus!}

Never trust a Tusken Raider sporting an "Ivory"..