Re: Clobberin' Time...

Drew Stile
SubjectRe: Clobberin' Time...
FromDrew Stile
Date09/13/2001 07:52 (09/13/2001 00:52)
Message-ID<ZNXn7.831$c4.23762331@ounews.ou.edu>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsCelaeno
FollowupsCelaeno (1d, 17h & 2m)
Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan (3d, 1h & 30m) > Drew Stile
James Trory (3d, 20h & 13m)

"Celaeno" <celaeno@shavenwookie.nospam.com>wrote in message news:3b9f9692.11341929@news.world-online.no...

Celaeno
You will not evade me, Jack_Shappa@hotmail.com (Cryofax):

Cryofax
"Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan" <jc122739@jcu.edu.au>wrote in message

Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan
And let's kill the families of murders... show them we won't put up

with

that sort of thing either.

Cryofax
So basically you're saying any other country should be allowed to sponsor activity that leads to civilian casualities, but we should never retaliate against them because we might hurt their "innocent" civilians? At least we'd have the decency to let them evacuate a city before we annihilate it.

Celaeno
Hiroshima. Nagasaki. And you don't know that a government has knowingly sponsored this.

Please don't compare Hiroshima to this. That was war, this was not.

Rakelle -- There was an old man From Peru, whose limericks Were really haiku