Re: Clobberin' Time...

Jill Marie
SubjectRe: Clobberin' Time...
FromJill Marie
Date09/19/2001 18:57 (09/19/2001 18:57)
Message-ID<E74q7.1028$WW.107763@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsSara Waterfall

Sara Waterfall <lull@cshore.com>wrote:

Sara Waterfall
We've secretly replaced the Pacific Ocean with Folgers crystals. Let's see if C'Pi notices:

[snip]

C'Pi
Hey, wait a minute. What happened to all the lesbian death-bitch and Hot Lesbian Action stuff.

First Anne Heche and now you. I'm feeling kind of let down right now.

Sara Waterfall
Wait a minute. I'll take a picture of Trory and you'll see that it's about the closest thing I can get to HOT LESBIAN ACTION(tm) at the moment.

<jm spits out her Cheerios....>

ROTFL! Now, I really, really need a wedding pic to put up, Sal.

Sal -now, for the quick escape

Escape from RASSMers who what to know or from Trory? ;-)

~~jill marie