Re: Clobberin' Time...

James W. King
SubjectRe: Clobberin' Time...
FromJames W. King
Date09/14/2001 15:21 (09/14/2001 15:21)
Message-ID<20010914092123.19629.00000300@mb-cs.aol.com>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsWes Hutchings
FollowupsWes Hutchings (2h & 8m) > James W. King

Because of your proclivity for outright lies, Wes, there is only one thing worth rebutting in your last post of yours, and this is it:

Cryofax (jack_shappa@hotmail.com): "Here I go again, with another 'Geez what is the deal with the JWK bashing?' post. I'm sorry but his reply just seemed to be in the vein of the whole discussion. It was a well thought reply to a point made by another during a debate. That makes him an asshole?"

Wes Hutchings
Wes Hutchings (<A HREF="mailto:yyrkoon@cwnet.com">yyrkoon@cwnet.com</A>):

"His single-minded ability to see Nazis in EVERYTHING is the problem."

James King: "Liar! I have qualified every use of the term 'Nazi' in any post of mine which ever mentioned the word. It's not my fault that you cannot find a single credible argument to rebut the merits of my points, especially since George Lucas has now more than validated my concerns. And I defy you to prove otherwise in credible and lucid terms. *I absolutely defy you to do so.*

Wes Hutchings: "We have, on numerous occassions. The one which I did so succinctly was when you described the Nazi breeding program as synonomous with that of the Jedi, forgetting that the Jedi don't have a breeding program."

Liar! I alluded to how the Jedi's taking of Force-capable-qualifying babies and toddlers away from their families was so grimly evocative of that division of the Nazi Liebensborn program which took *already-born children* with "good Aryan German features" (blond hair, blue eyes, "Aryan" facial shape) away from their non-"Aryan"-German parents in the countries occupied by the Third Reich.

(At least you got some points for my use of the word "Leibensborn," Wes.)

-- James King