Re: Clobberin' Time...

James W. King
SubjectRe: Clobberin' Time...
FromJames W. King
Date09/18/2001 06:48 (09/18/2001 06:48)
Message-ID<20010918004811.07890.00000464@mb-mb.aol.com>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsJames Trory
FollowupsJill Marie (24m)

James Trory (<A HREF="mailto:j_trory@yahoo.com">j_trory@yahoo.com</A>): "So in closing, the American government has known about the involvement of the INAC with funding of the IRA and supplying of its weapons (American weapons at that), but has done nothing to stop it. Why? Because the IRA is not their concern. Now all of a sudden because the United States is attacked by terrorist, the rest of the world is expected to jump in and help out. Why should we?"

The only reason I can think of is that some 500 British citizens who worked in the World Trade Center were murdered in the attack.

I myself don't know enough about the history of the entire INAC/IRA issue to make heads or tails of it *yet.*

But you are correct when it comes to questioning the inconsistency of America's words versus deeds in this matter.

Do you suppose Prime Minister Blair will bring up these and related issues at the upcoming terrorism-war strategy sessions with President Bush in the coming days?

-- James King