Re: Clobberin' Time...

Curtis Marquez
SubjectRe: Clobberin' Time...
FromCurtis Marquez
Date09/12/2001 06:54 (09/12/2001 06:54)
Message-ID<_TBn7.16651$Uf1.1427359@bgtnsc06-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsHppyButchr
FollowupsPaul \"Duggy\" Duggan (4d, 2h & 21m)

"HppyButchr" <hppybutchr@aol.com>wrote in message news:20010911194851.06290.00000827@mb-fu.aol.com...

Curtis Marquez
Afghanistan is paying right now. I personally say that we wipe out every terrorist group (foreign and domestic) and as each one even thinks of

rising

up stomp on them like a cockroach. Enough of this crap of playing peacemaker.

HppyButchr
and that would rpove what? That murder of the innocents is okay if we

were

hurt first? I strongly feel that those responsible should be torn apart

limb

by limb, but -only- thoise responsible. Killing more innocents won't

bring

back the countless people I share a city with.

~Jeremy

There is nothing we can do for those Americans lost so far. Hitting all terrorist groups now though will help to insure the safety of Americans and every other countries citizens. Innocents are always going to be hurt in any war and this is war. This would be like what my grandfather told me about fighting. Try to avoid a fight, but if you get in a fight, fight until it is won. Meaning if you get beat up go after the guy who beat you up until you win or he refuses to fight you. One of the two will happen, and I personally don't see the US losing this fight. I also see the countries that support terrorism (civilians and military) as needing a good ole ass-whipping. If it means we play the part of school bully for a few months, so be it.

CM

Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan (4d, 2h & 21m)