Re: Clobberin' Time...

Çheetah!
SubjectRe: Clobberin' Time...
FromÇheetah!
Date09/15/2001 21:01 (09/15/2001 12:01)
Message-ID<3BA3A5A6.98296A33@NOSPAMmailandnew.com>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsWes Hutchings
FollowupsWes Hutchings (5m) > Çheetah!

Wes Hutchings wrote:

Çheetah!
From: ?heetah! <rabidhoojib@NOSPAMmailandnew.com> Organization: Global Crossing Telecommunications Inc. Reply-To: rabidhoojib@NOSPAMmailandnew.com Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.starwars.misc Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 11:25:22 -0700 Subject: Re: Clobberin' Time...

Wes Hutchings wrote:

James W. King
From: cineviews@aol.comNoSpam (James W. King) Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.starwars.misc Date: 15 Sep 2001 09:09:48 GMT Subject: Re: Clobberin' Time...

Wes Hutchings: "Show where I lied."

I just did above. (Duhhhhh!)

Wes Hutchings
You failed SnackPack.

Çheetah!
I like that name you've dubbed him.. Next week you should start calling him "Dinty Moore"...

Wes Hutchings
That would imply he had anything to do with meat.

What I meant was his logic is a veritable "stew" of misguided bits of thought..

--->{?heetus Maximus!}

Never trust a Tusken Raider sporting an "Ivory"..