Re: Clobberin' Time...

Wes Hutchings
SubjectRe: Clobberin' Time...
FromWes Hutchings
Date09/20/2001 05:57 (09/19/2001 20:57)
Message-ID<B7CEB734.5C53%yyrkoon@cwnet.com>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsPaul \"Duggy\" Duggan
FollowupsPaul \"Duggy\" Duggan (1h & 18m) > Wes Hutchings

Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan
From: "Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan" <jc122739@jcu.edu.au> Organization: University of Queensland Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.starwars.misc Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 13:51:12 +1000 Subject: Re: Clobberin' Time...

On Wed, 19 Sep 2001, Wes Hutchings wrote:

Wes Hutchings
Read what I've actually said, not what you imagine I said.

Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan
I'm sorry. Then we're agreed that the best solution is a non-violent one.

There is no ONE solution. The US is using several non-violent ones. Violent ones depend on there being an adversary. To not preserve ones own life in self defense is suicide.

That's their level.

Wes Hutchings
Pretty sophisticated action for simple violence.

Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan
Violence is violence.

No, many degrees.

I don't care if you throw a punch or combine rocket science, nuclear physics and everything else needed to operate a nuke, it's still violence, and it's stil the lowest form of human expression.

Popular entertainment is the lowest form of human expression. Violence comes in many flavors. Self defense is one of them that again has many flavors to it. If you defend your own life by using violence, then you have chosen a higher course of action, as the alternative is suicide. wes

--- - Dug. --- My other .sig is funny. ---