Re: Clobberin' Time...

Cryofax
SubjectRe: Clobberin' Time...
FromCryofax
Date09/12/2001 18:06 (09/12/2001 09:06)
Message-ID<423506ec.0109120806.4be28cbc@posting.google.com>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsDarthGumby
FollowupsPaul \"Duggy\" Duggan (3d, 15h & 11m) > Cryofax

DarthGumby <DarthMyHelmetGumby@hotmail.com>wrote in message news:<79ftptk0mom47c6krub1r6rai0vr107hn0@4ax.com>...

DarthGumby
On 11 Sep 2001 23:48:51 GMT, hppybutchr@aol.com (HppyButchr) telepathically conveyed:

Curtis Marquez
Afghanistan is paying right now. I personally say that we wipe out every terrorist group (foreign and domestic) and as each one even thinks of rising up stomp on them like a cockroach. Enough of this crap of playing peacemaker.

HppyButchr
and that would rpove what? That murder of the innocents is okay if we were hurt first? I strongly feel that those responsible should be torn apart limb by limb, but -only- thoise responsible. Killing more innocents won't bring back the countless people I share a city with.

If a country harbors/aids terrorists, and we attack that country and some of their "innocent" civilians (who were hours before dancing in the streets to celebrate our dead civilians) bite the dust, the blood is on THEIR hands, not ours. They harbor terrorists and they put their OWN people at risk. We should not hesitate. Freedom can have a very high price. Laying down like sheep only invites more attacks.

- Cryo

~Jeremy

DarthGumby
Ditto what Jeremy said.

Gumby

Jade HoF 2002 campaign remove MyHelmet to e-mail me. I want to look upon your e-mail... with my own eyes... *wheeze*

--Anywhere my computer hangs is home