Re: Clobberin' Time...

Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan
SubjectRe: Clobberin' Time...
FromPaul \"Duggy\" Duggan
Date09/19/2001 05:58 (09/19/2001 13:58)
Message-ID<Pine.OSF.4.21.0109191356350.21875-100000@marlin.jcu.edu.au>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsWes Hutchings
FollowupsWes Hutchings (3h & 31m) > Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan

On Tue, 18 Sep 2001, Wes Hutchings wrote:

Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan
I'm sorry, you don't seem to understand what the word "Hypocritical" means.

Wes Hutchings
Don't be sorry, be precise.

OK. You don't understand the meaning of hypocritical.

Please point to the quote where I or anyone else has said that. or anything remotely resembling it.

OK, then don't complain about the terrorist attack.

Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan
I don't believe that any country or organisation has those rights.

Wes Hutchings
The terrorists appear to disagree with you. Perhaps you could go talk to them.

I'm suggesting you not continue to sink to that level. You can be better than them.

--- - Dug. --- My other .sig is funny. ---