Re: Clobberin' Time...

Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan
SubjectRe: Clobberin' Time...
FromPaul \"Duggy\" Duggan
Date09/21/2001 07:14 (09/21/2001 15:14)
Message-ID<Pine.OSF.4.21.0109211508520.32648-100000@marlin.jcu.edu.au>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsWes Hutchings
FollowupsWes Hutchings (1h & 25m)

On Wed, 19 Sep 2001, Wes Hutchings wrote:

Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan
Like finding a needle in a heystack without the help of a super-magnet.

Wes Hutchings
The US is pretty good at that.

Failed last time.

Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan
And they will only fight back harder.

Wes Hutchings
Only to a point.

Yes, but how many American dead will that point be?

How many years will this go on? How many attacks will take place?

To not preserve ones own life in self defense is suicide.

Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan
"To not preserve one's own life... is suicide." Pretty obvious statement.

Wes Hutchings
Yes and yet you either don't get it or you plan on following it. Make sure to get TV coverage, I want to see how well it works.

I don't. I don't want to see more Americans die.

[And Australians and british and french... and every other nationality that was killed in those buildings and planes, and in the later terrorist activity that military will provoke.]

Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan
Violence is violence.

Wes Hutchings
No, many degrees.

Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan
It is still violence. Degrees don't matter.

Wes Hutchings
So your anti-spam position would be in support of violent action. Thanks for clarifying hypocrite.

You are a fuckwit.

Popular entertainment is the lowest form of human expression.

Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan
I'd rather watch the world's worst sitcom then be shot.

Wes Hutchings
And yet that is what you're asking for.

No. Australia has had little involvment in other people's affairs, and suffered very little terrorist activity. Go figure.

Violence comes in many flavors.

Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan
All of them violent.

Wes Hutchings
I can't wait to hear you explain your anti-spam position.

It's not violent. Cockhead.

You still want to charge them with murder.

No. Put them in gaol, and terrorists will hijack planes demanding their release. It happens over and over.

There are other ways.

--- - Dug. --- "May you live in interesting times." ---

Wes Hutchings (1h & 25m)