Re: Clobberin' Time...

Drew Stile
SubjectRe: Clobberin' Time...
FromDrew Stile
Date09/14/2001 03:33 (09/13/2001 20:33)
Message-ID<05do7.857$c4.24066517@ounews.ou.edu>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsDrew Stile

If that was not ?heetah!'s post JWK answered asnd then I answered, than never mind... Was that the post (the one JWK is quoting here) you said was faked, ?heetah!? E-mail me at my correct address (you know it- not the public one you see immediately below) if so.

"Drew Stile" <johnny_ballbuster@hotmail.com>wrote in message news:eVco7.854$c4.24063392@ounews.ou.edu...

Drew Stile
"James W. King" <cineviews@aol.comNoSpam>wrote in message news:20010913112810.18407.00000264@mb-fm.aol.com...

James W. King
Cheetah (<A

HREF="mailto:RabidHoojib@NOSPAMmailandnews.com">RabidHoojib@NOSPAMmailandn

ews.com</A>): "Give it a rest, fucknut. He's nailed you dead to rights,

Drew Stile
and

James W. King
you're pissed because that IS a fact."

The only thing that Mr. Handley has "nailed" in any credible sense

of

Drew Stile
the

James W. King
word is his nailing of his own repugnant hypocrisy.

Drew Stile
I won't make the obvious joke here about what or whom else he might have nailed. *Cough-Cough* your mom!*Cough*

James W. King
Cheetah: "Also, it doesn't really matter whether or not he's 'welcome'

email you, he has every right in the world to email anyone he wants."

False issue. In this post, the only focus was my demand that

Handley

Drew Stile
cease

James W. King
and desist from contacting *me* by email.

Drew Stile
Your sporadic application of logic does not mean you're logical, but I bet you pride yourself for supposedly being logical, don't you? False issue. False issue. False issue. Polly want a freakin cracker,

you

damned parrot?

James W. King
Moreover, if/when you inform a person or business to cease and

desist

Drew Stile
from

James W. King
emailing you, then they must comply because for them to do otherwise can

Drew Stile
be

James W. King
legally interpretted by the recipient of their email as harassment. It

Drew Stile
works

James W. King
just the same way as demanding that a person or telephone marketing

agency

Drew Stile
stop

James W. King
calling you as it does with written communications by provocatuers by

U.S.

Mail.

Drew Stile
Yeah, call the feds. I bet they have nothing better to do right now than follow up your spurious claims of e-mail harassment.

James W. King
Cheetah: "If you don't like it, then terminate any activities on the

Drew Stile
Internet

James W. King
& end your subscription with your ISP."

Drew Stile
I second that suggestion!

James W. King
Welcome to 2001, Cheetah, where one *does* have legal recourse for

Drew Stile
dealing

James W. King
with emailers whom he's warned to cease and desist from contacting him.

Drew Stile
You are a pretty sad person. Do you ever understand that and feel sad

about

what you've become, and hope to change, or are you oddly proud of your twisted self? You seem to never get along with anybody, as far as I can tell. And in a forum dealing with Star Wars, you so rarely are on topic, that I want to send you the FAQ a couple of times a day. When I read between the lines in what said I can't help thinking that you seem to derive no joy from contact with other people- as far as I can tell from your posts you just constantly bicker about meaningless little points. So why don't you pack this internet thing in, and move along to some forum where you can get more satisfaction?

-_-Drew_-_