Re: Clobberin' Time...

Cryofax
SubjectRe: Clobberin' Time...
FromCryofax
Date09/12/2001 04:40 (09/11/2001 19:40)
Message-ID<69c59aec.0109111840.29bc57aa@posting.google.com>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsPaul \"Duggy\" Duggan
FollowupsCelaeno (18h & 15m) > Cryofax

"Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan" <jc122739@jcu.edu.au>wrote in message news:<Pine.OSF.4.21.0109120837310.3320-100000@marlin.jcu.edu.au>...

Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan
On 11 Sep 2001, Cryofax wrote:

Cryofax
Time to level one major city from each of Syria, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Libya. They need to know each time a terrorist destroys one of our buildings, they lose one of their cities.

Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan
Gees, imagine if Americans had done that after Oaklahoma... either bombed innocent countries or "guilty" American cities.

It didn't happen. People's knee jerk reaction was Arab terrorists (and rightly so) but the trail pointed elsewhere. Obviously if the same turns out to be true we don't bomb any foreign countries. But any country found even remotely involved in this has basically declared war on the US and needs an ass whupin'.

Cryofax
They support these cowards, now they need to pay. Let's pray Bush has at least the balls of his dad (hopefully more). Give 'em a couple days to evacuate the cities of our choice, then waste 'em. Make terrorism very expensive for the nations that support it.

Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan
And let's kill the families of murders... show them we won't put up with that sort of thing either.

So basically you're saying any other country should be allowed to sponsor activity that leads to civilian casualities, but we should never retaliate against them because we might hurt their "innocent" civilians? At least we'd have the decency to let them evacuate a city before we annihilate it.

- Cryo

Celaeno (18h & 15m) > Cryofax