Re: Clobberin' Time...

James Trory
SubjectRe: Clobberin' Time...
FromJames Trory
Date09/18/2001 18:25 (09/18/2001 12:25)
Message-ID<h8teqt0asbttqeo371fs9l0b1c51a9pdmb@4ax.com>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsDrew Stile

We've secretly replaced the Pacific Ocean with Folgers crystals. Let's see if Drew Stile notices:

Drew Stile
"Sara Waterfall" <lull@cshore.com>wrote in message news:6iddqt8f26iq4ba06ehkdjtu8j8e7dprgu@4ax.com...

Sara Waterfall
We've secretly replaced the Pacific Ocean with Folgers crystals. Let's see if James W. King notices:

James W. King
James Trory (<A HREF="mailto:j_trory@yahoo.com">j_trory@yahoo.com</A>):

Sara Waterfall
[snip]

James W. King
Are you the same James Trory from Britain who publicly requested my

Drew Stile
U.S.

James W. King
mail address in his post to this newsgroup back in the fall of 1996

Drew Stile
because he

James W. King
said he wanted to send me a mail bomb?

Sara Waterfall
Yes, he is.

If you'll also note, that was also five years ago. He was sixteen at the time. I'm sure you're aware that teenagers can make some pretty moronic statements when upset.

He knows better now. Still a bit hotheaded, but he's not the James Trory of old.

Sal -look, I'm defending my husband. who wants to take bets on the next time that will happen? --

Drew Stile
You and James Trory are married?? Ah, now the fact that both of your posts start with "We've secretly replaced the Pacific Ocean..." makes sense. Wait, shouldn't he change his name to James Waterfall, then? You like them young!

Who likes 'em young? She does? I'll have you know I'm older.

Also, I'm at her house in CT using her computer, hence the reason for the same quote.